Gelicious Peel-Off Base & Top Coat

 So I have been looking for ages for the perfect peel off product. For ages I used PVA glue mixed with water, which was great for swatching, but you can't get more that a few hours wear our if it. So I also bought the Unt Ready for Takeoff, which I know everyone thinks is magical, but for me I just can't get it to last more than half a day before my nails start popping off.

So seeing as a good friend of mine donated me a heck-tonne of Gelicious polishes, I decided to grab their Peel-Off Gel Base & Top Coat (Link here if you want to check it out) when I found it on sale on OzSale. Yes it is quite a bit more exspensive than other peel off products on the market, but my goodness it is AMAZING. No randomly popping off nails. You apply it like normal gel, cure for 30 seconds and them colour away. I've gotten a weeks wear before I got sick of the colour and took them off. To take them off you need to soak your fingers in warm water then carefully pick at a corner to make the gel lift and then it peels right off. I know you should never mix and match your gel products, but seeing as I was desperate to put some chrome over the top I needed a no wipe top coat, so I can testify that it still totally works if you just use it as a base coat and use a different top coat.
So when it comes to wearing gel now I am a total convert. I highly recommend checking this out if you also hate the whole buffing/acetone business of gel.



No comments

Post a Comment