Valentines!

 Happy not-quite-Valentines!!!!!!!! I did some super easy but very pretty nail art in my excitement. Here we have 2 coats of China Glaze Something Sweet and 2 coats of OPI Honey Ryder. The little heart studs are from Kmart (they have just started selling wheels of nail decorations - it's totally worth checking out!) and the middle finger is stamped with Emily de Molly plate 05 and Sally Hansen Insta-dri in Whirlwind White. On a slight tangent, I've heard the Insta-dri polishes are good for stamping, but as they are quite old I had never seen them in stores. Turns out Gloss has a dump bin of them for $4.95 each. I had to go digging, but found some good colours and they totally live up to their reputation! I'm slightly obsessed with stamping all over again now.




No comments

Post a Comment