Ulta3 Watercolour

After a few months of hunting, a dear friend of mine managed to find the Ulta3 Watercolour kit. I've never tried any of the OPI sheet tints,  but from everything I have read these were meant to be much easier to manage. This piece of leadlight nail art was actually super duper easy to do and I got so many compliments on it. I started with 2 coats of Lily White, stamped using BP-17 plate from the Born Pretty Store, then using a dotting tool carefully applied the sheer colours over the top. These polishes are VERY sheer, so I had to go over each section to build up the colours. It took about 3 coats to get them looking good. That said it was so easy to apply, this really wasn't a big issue and actually made it easier to layer different colours over each other to blend (hence the green).
This kit appears to be quite hard to get still, but the Ulta3 Facebook page does have a list of stockists to help!


No comments

Post a Comment